CureZone   Log On   Join

ordered that hylands calendula ointment! by jsl123 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   3/18/2014 8:12:45 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,951
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2160006

cant wait and thanks sirpies and that for menthioning it iv been sick and tired of bepthanon baby ointment... im hopeing that this ointment is easy to put on like vaseline and it just melts on the lips and doesnt casue discomfort while applying! i am also worried about the shinny part but if i could deal with straight vaseline im sure it cant be worse??? anyways ill let you guys know.. if anybody else has used it or useing it could you please share your experience with it! thanks in advance..

also i was wondering if lee's has now had his ec three times come and go that would kind of make sense for a condition like psroasis or eczema or even web derm as it very common for these condtions to come and go compared to a one off infection... i also noted that the 3rd time lees came back he did state that the following months his diet was very poor as he went back to his old habits of Sugar soda alcohol several times a week...

i also never mentioned that my immunologist wants me to get tested for a rare disease were people bodies have difficult time fighting off candida/yeast as there immune system mal functions when trying to keep the correct balance has anybody heard of this?

anyways some info on calendula

Antifungal Herbs
Calendula Calendula is a remarkable herb. Its also commonly known as marigold. Some of the beneficial properties of calendula include antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, lymphatic, and astringent.

A popular ingredient in lotions and salves, calendula used topically for fungal infections including diaper rash, as well as for inflammation, bruising, minor burns, bleeding, ulcerations and slow-healing wounds.

Taken internally it can be helpful in relieving menstrual cramps, gastric and duodenal ulcers, gall bladder troubles, and general indigestion.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.27 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2160006