CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ordered that hylands calendula ointment! by jsl123 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   3/18/2014 10:55:28 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,849
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2160032

hey ryan how long do you plan on takeing it for??? the intraconzole? and also you should do it for a couple of months i dont think standard 2 or 3 weeks is enough speak to your doc first obviously and ask him what he thinks.. iv read some people need to take it for unto 6 months please let us know if you see any improvenenmnets or anything! also yeah bephathen isnt the best imo i reckon the guy that said it cured him was just wipeing his lips all the time.. in fact if he was truly cured he wouldnt have to apply anything to the lips.. i think he was more just manageing rather then cured... hope all is good mate!

hey max i bought it off another computer so ill have to let you know when i use it next at just on my laptop now... if you just google buy hylands calendula ointment in australia... theres about 3 or 4 websites with it in stock just make sure you get the same one that sirpies showed us.. its one of those homopathic ones white and yellow colours...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2160032