CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Candida overgrowth is a symptom of a weakened immune system by Garlica ..... Candida Debate Forum

Date:   3/31/2014 11:13:38 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,514
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2162825

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Candida is caused not by malnourishment alone ..The main cause of many is taking Antibiotics while not taking any precautions against them. Take my example: stress, new country of living, not very healthy food got my immune system impaired. That is why my flu did not go away for 3 weeks! I turned to the doctor who prescribed me Antibiotics to be taken for two weeks straight. In two weeks, having no improvement whatsoever in combating my flu I turned to the doctor again who insisted to take Antibiotics for another 2 weeks. That time, I was only 20 y.old, who did not know anything about probiotics and importance of dealing with stress, healthy food, etc, .I took all the antibiotics. Soon after I got digestive problems ,like gas, bloating after each meal, diarea. Turned to the pediatrician who prescribed me Maalox! Ended up with chronic Candida..So my story is a clear picture of Candida as a result of a complex of the causes: stress, antibiotics, bad diet and not taking care about Candida overgrowing in a timely manner. Another point is: we need to teach our kids to take care about themselves from the very early stage of life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2162825