CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Please help. Undiagnosed problems. Light sensitivity/Drunk feeling 24/7 by #182533 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/17/2014 9:08:50 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,450
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2181435

I'm oversimplifying this because, well, I don't fully understand it myself, but from what I've read, yeast turns Sugar into alcohol. Too much yeast could produce too much alcohol. You very well may be drunk without drinking. Please google 'auto-brewery syndrome'.

But YES, you have a yeast issue on your hands! And probably parasites since they seem to go hand-in-hand...


**Edited to add parasite note, since I didn't notice anyone mentioning this yet.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2181435