CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How do I rehydrate and stay hydrated? by Prospero ..... Constipation Forum

Date:   6/30/2014 1:48:27 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,086
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2184701

Hey again Bree, I was looking through the forums and noticed your name. I just wrote about this same subject in the Master Cleanse Forum . I've decided to stick with the M.C. on a permanent basis. I'm extremely well hydrated nowÖ.. I also think that you're right to experiment with oils in this regard. That's something that I'm also pursuing, and actually have been for quite a long time. I'll tell you how I do it. This is all stuff I slowly gathered over a long period of trial and error. First thing: do an internet search for Jeanne Calment and do one for Mariam Amash. They're both highly interesting, but rather than try and summarize their lives and approaches to living I think I should just let you do your own research into them. I wouldn't want to steal any of the joy or fun of grokking them on your own! But so anyway, they both consumed really large amounts of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. What I've found to work best is mixing olive oil with room temp apple juice. It's a way to do the Liver Flush every day. I mix four ounces of olive oil with sixteen ounces of room temp commercial apple juice and drink it in the evening. You could also double the recipe, but I would recommend you stick with that ratio as it works the best. You could even add a little cinnamon to it; that's what I do sometimes. I've come to actually love the taste. You could either put it all in a big mason jar and vigorously stir it with a straw before every drink, or you could purchase a forty ounce Hydro Flask with the Hydro Flask straw lid. That works particularly well because you can just shake the bottle and then flip the straw up and drink out of it. I avoid magnesium altogether. Remember that olive oil itself is slightly laxative, and if you drink four ounces of it in the evening you will definitely have a good bowel movement the following morning. The fact that it actually tastes really good makes it easy to do this long term. Also, bear in mind that you don't want to do this with cold apple juice because the temperature will make the olive oil clump together and taste yucky. Trust me, it's way better to drink it room temp or to heat it up like a nice Christmastime hot apple cider. I encourage you to give it a try! Oh, and you could private message me if you have any questions about it. Also, you'd be well advised to read Extra Virginity, which is a book that has tons of useful information in it regarding how to locate real olive oil which isn't counterfeit or adulterated with other oils.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2184701