CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: All dental implants are a flawed concept? Microgap around the implants. by nightheron ..... Dental Problems Support Forum

Date:   9/26/2014 9:00:49 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,807
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2207987

hi i can only give you my story -I had a zirconia implant 3 weeks ago.
I had had a root canalled tooth there for 31 years which became infected and i kid you not nearly killed me (when it finally broke and discharged infected pus into my blood and mouth i thought i was going to have a heart attack (and i am a healthy 45 year old physiotherapist / pilates instructor eating a wapf diet for >10 years).
anyway a peridontist extracted it under anaesthetic last july, he reported severe apical nfection which had intruded to my maxillary sinus, bone had grown into the root and infection was so severe it was starting to affect the root of the adjacent tooth. this is my front L tooth which died when i was 11 as result of a dog bite 2 years prior.
anyway i sit here today with pus exuding from around the implant, the holistic dentist who organised it wont return my calls (in another city), a holistic dentist dentist i saw locally yesterday took an xray, and there is a nearly 1mm gap around the implant where my body has resporbed all the bone it was placed into and infection which is my bodies way of ejecting this foreign body which is like one huge splinter lol (i didnt need a graft because of good healing since extraction last year), and believe me there was plenty of bone there 3 weeks ago because the surgeon ratchetted the implant in TIGHT!
i came across your post because im searching how to get rid of the infection once and for all (i believe there was a pocket or remnants from the extraction despite the best efforts of the peridontal surgeon who was also a friend of my husbands), before i pull this thing out (it feels like its just about to fall out) and go for a metal free bridge. i just want to rid my body of this chronic infection that has caused me to quit work, gain 30kg, and made me borderline chronic fatigued.
just thought id share this with the universe and hopefully it helps someone. looks like i need a cavitation study and surgery to finally solve this. would i have had the root canal looking back? - well it caused a lot of problems even before this last 2 years of being really sick - i believe it had a part in: tonsillectomy (2 years after root canal was performed), recurrent bladder infections, cervical tumor (stage 1 healed myself), joint pains, adrenal fatigue and weight gain, chronic sinusitis...... maybe if there is no infection in the bone to begin with, zirconia implants may be a short term solution but $6k would have gone a long way toward a bridge...
I hope this helps someone!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2207987