CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Other anti-candida enema recipes? by WiseWomanTia ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/14/2014 11:05:22 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   24,679
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2219151

what works for me. detox your guts by removing all breads, yeasts, sugars, starches, and fully kill flora with ingesting 1/4 tsp collidial silver 3 times a day (if you have really bad overgrowth, start at 1/8 tsp 3xs a day day 1 and 2, then increase to 1/4 tsp on day 3 to prevent too much die off too fast.) during the detox, have easy to digest foods such as brothey soup and such. no starch no sugars. Water Fast day 1 after preperation with silver watters, then add only vegetable broth for days 2 - 3 (with the broth do add potatoes, just be sure you keep them in large chunks so you dont eat them, you only want the minerals from them). for beverages, drink nettle tea, water with lemon, and alkaline water. (can use baking soda water with 1/4 tsp soda to 1 gal water if water sits at about 8ph) day 4 introduce organic veggies cooked well in coconut oil such as kale, cabbage, salads, avocado, etc. STILL AVOID CARROTS, BEETS AND HIGH Sugar FRUITS AND VEGGIES. then follow up on a strict paleo type diet for the next 2 weeks but with limited meats, and still avoiding all starch yeast and grains. you should feel like a million bucks during this process. if you dont mind enemas, i encourage coffee enemas daily and oil pulling first thing in the morning to assist with the candida die off herxheimer reaction. your body needs to process and remove the toxins. another cancer fighting diet is gerson therepy with juicing and enemas.

good luck

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2219151