CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: severe mental issues. candida? by Dandelo ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   12/18/2014 2:38:17 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,094
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2225677

Journey,

I have a pretty severe Candida overgrowth and it has plagued me for years. I used all kinds of meds and alcohol to treat the severe anxiety I had. After being sober for years and meditating religiously etc, I still had severe anxiety and foginess at times. I thought heavy metals and eventually saw my current MD who is a holistic practitioner.

The first time I saw him he knew it was candida. I went low carb and after a while started oral nystatin, and eventually nystatiin enemas as recommended on here. I have seen a major improvement in Psych symptoms. If I eat too much yogurt the candida feeds on the Sugar and I can feel it release it's waste which irritates my nervous system causing anxiety. But with the low carb diet, nystatin, probiotics, and almost daily enemas, I feel like I am getting my life back. After almost killing myself with drugs to get well, I am amazed how my path has taken so many turns and the amount of suffering a fungus in my body can cause, after all, the gut is our second brain, and it is no surprise how much I am affected when it is functioning more effectively. I wrote this in a snap but I had to say something because I would have possibly died if someone hadn't clued me in on candida. This forum is THE foremost authority on candida I have found and there are people on here that will most certainly help.

Godspeed,
Erik

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2225677