CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: A High Calorie Food Safe To Eat While Experiencing Candidiasis by jhan ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/6/2015 4:38:52 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,103
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2228901

Pumpkin seeds butter taste okay, it is not my favorite (now that I can eat nut- almond butter and cashew butter are my favorites) although a long time ago, when I was zinc deficient, I used to swallow loads of it on rice cakes and could not get enough. I used to live in Asia so I would make my own since all I could find were the seed themselves. It is expensive but very well worth it.

I never understood how people would freak out about becoming skinny on the candida diet... but I assumed people would eat these butter.

Pumpkin seeds themselves are delicious, the butter you can use to make a sauce by warming some up and diluting into water and adding a few spice. Delicious on veggies.

Most greed food and protein shakes have pumpkin seeds as there main ingredients. They are full of essential protein which MUST be a part of your candida diet. Some of them are actually solely pumpkin seeds, it is the powder form that you can mix into your shake (not as tasty as the butter and the seed -sort of sandy texture in my opinion)

When I do a Bowel Cleanse I often eat the whole pumpkin seed with its shell. The shell gives in extra fiber to brush on the intestinal walls and help the yeast out. Beware when you buy them though sometimes they put Wheat into the blend in the process of drying them. So you should read the ingredient list carefully.

Jhan

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2228901