CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My story. Am I on the right forum? by Hidden Username ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   2/24/2015 10:28:26 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   576
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2238830

Hi Maestro232,

I have liver flushed, colon cleansed, done many coffee enemas and now am on an active b12 titrating protocol from Freddd, follow a high carb/low fat diet, get moderate sun, exercise and go to bed early and have overcome life long hypogycemia, low Vit D, and some dysbiosis caused by parasite herbs. 

I also do some coconunt kefir, and other probiotic drinks every few days.

I like Oregano Oil, but it is hella strong stuff, could affect your digestion, IMHO.

I had to learn once again last summer to stop going after pathogens and go after good health instead, and it is working thank God.

If I don't eat enough, some symptoms return slowly like cold feet, tired, etc.

I am vegan and only eat 10% of my calories from fat, 10% from protein, eats lots of fresh fruit and rice, potatos, ezekiel bread sandwhiches, etc.  Have to eat like 2000-2500 calories a day and lots of greens. Not much oil or any avacados, they weigh me down and bring on the hypoglycemia again slowly but surely.

I do the IFR sauna a few times a week too, some walking and light yoga. I was a very fit athlete just a few years ago, and actually was a fitness instructor until two mercury fillings were removed and nearly killed me. 

I will probably have to deal with chelation at some point, but my health is returnig again just doing these things so I thought I'd share with you.  Hope you feel better soon:)

HappyManatee

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2238830