CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: my error by Piuma ..... Anxiety and Panic Disorder

Date:   3/19/2015 2:13:34 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,848
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2243781

No worries! Your posts are awesome and I always look forward to your reply.

I feel like a werewolf...I never know who I am from one day to the next. Yesterday morning I was a zombie...brain fog, walking around like I was in a dream...felt so exhausted that I could just lay my head on a pillow and sleep if my body would only let it. Then a few hours later...ready to run out of the house from claustrophobic panic attacks. Say what??

From hyper to depressed and back again....never ends. I think a lot of the stress comes from not feeling well and not having a life which in turn comes from bad supplementation. The wrong supplement can send you over the edge.

I know it takes time to heal and the right nutrition and amino acids can help your body back on the path to self-regulation. But I am so frustrated b/c I feel the hormones and supplements I was given in the last 3 months have made me worse.

When I really need to..I add Trazadone to my benzo (restoril) and this usually works great. I was still having anxious night wakings but I think it was a combo of a lot of stress and too high progesterone.

I have tried 5-htp (300 mg a day) but it isn't enough to buffer against a really stressful situation. I also use chewable gaba. Again...not enough..

A psych dr offered an antiepileptic drug. She referred to it as a "mood stabilizer". Help yeah! Bring it on. If that's what I need to get me out of this cycle of stress then bring it. But I am leery b/c of my experience with an SSRI. According to The Mood Cure drugs like Zoloft and Lexapro don't work for some b/c not only does it increase seratonin but it also increases your catecholamines which I really don't need (gave me worse panic, stress and insomnia). But then again, my dog suffers from seizures. He takes an anti epileptic and sleeps just fine. I find GABA supplements not strong enough for when the stress is really bad. So the option is very tempting.

My options are:
1) Ride out this cycle...I am doing a month long hormone test and I want to do with minimal supplementation to see if it's my hormones affecting my anxiety

2) Take the anti epileptic and let me adrenals and hormones sort themselves out.

The braining training you did...was it all therapy?

My mom looked good for her age? Did your mother suffer from similar symptoms?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2243781