CureZone   Log On   Join

Confused:( Die-off symptoms or not?? NEED HELP! by yeon ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   4/6/2015 8:56:48 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,907

Sorry for my english since it's my second language.
I'm living a nightmare right now. please help me..
Are these die-off symptoms or bad signs?
1. Burning and tingling/biting sensation in my anus, hip, and entire right leg. It just feels like some kind of worms are moving vigorously and releasing something which causes my skin to burn inside my body.
2. Get easily bruised. 10 to 12 bursies on my legs and hips
3. Sewage and fecal Body Odor and bad breath
4. Sometimes my legs and feet get paralyzed.
5. Low stomach acid, dry mouth
I've had Organic Acid Urine Test from Genova. The result showed that Candida/Clostridium/Aerobic bad bacteria overgrowth, and that my vma detox stress level was high which means my liver was congested with full of toxins. I've also done a simple stool test and they said that I have no parasites but who knows..
Currently i'm having candida diet, Biofilm Enzyme, and natural antifungals(olive leaf extract, oregano oil, grape seed extract etc.) L-glutamine, colostrum, multi vitamine, probiotics, Bentonite&Psyllium husk.
Symptoms are still there. Sometimes worse, sometimes get better. But tody I feel like MY WHOLE BODY IS BURNING!! and my room stinks a lot:(
What is the best way to get rid of the toxins from your system??
Any answer would be greatly appreciated.. Just need some help!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by