CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Need advice on Leaky Gut/Candida/IBS Protocol by oceanlife ..... Leaky Gut Support Forum

Date:   4/10/2015 6:04:04 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,120
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2247634

If you can't stand the taste of coconut oil, it's because your body is still wreaked of bacteria. It's an anti-fungal. its not an allergy and i repel it too from the smell and gag if i don't have something to cover the taste. sometimes melted on low hear with apple cider vinegar is easier. or eat it onion soup with coconut oil, raises ph so your body can assimilate the vit. c.

I would spread your supplements out, though out the day due to the potency of each one it might be easier on your liver.

Drink the juice of one lemon a day to ease your liver.

i;m confused no live foods? kefir i can see would be troublesome, you cant kill candida without implementing lots of raw veggies in your diet. if you have to cook all your veggies for now, lightly steam and put lots of coconut oil on them, anti-fungal.

fermented foods like kimchi would help.

If you need to eat grains, make sure they are sprouted, or soaked overnight. quinoa, millet, buckwheat amaranth are the safest, however if it's the protein that you are looking for, try flax and chia seed, i have developed allergies from most all grains, flax and chia are important alternatives.

you can start to heal your gut asap with fresh aloe vera juice, slippery elm and marshmallow root tea, and it wouldnt hurt to take l-glutamine immediately.

Have you looked into 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide?
This is the ultimate treatment for candida, equivalent to herbs and frequencies. I take it at least once a day.

Here's what I have:
http://www.h2o2oxytech.com/

There are many uses, I drink 1 or two times a day, 18-25 drops diluted in a large glass of water. You'll get sick, its immediate die off.
Whatever you do, don't give up, it means it's working. You have to take it on an empty stomach, you'll get intensely nauseous if you take it sooner than 2-3 hours prior to eating.

h202 is cheap, and its one of the fastest not easiest ways to rid you of parasites. It's tough because you get nauseous from the die off, so worth it though! I've put 5-10 drops in an enema, and a ton of mucus came out each time. The stuff works, and it's poison if you take it incorrectly, like anything else.

If you have tons of bacteria, pathogens, fungus, the parasites need this environment in order to stay alive. Eradicate the toxic environment with hydrogen peroxide.

you would be surprised what deep breathing can do to release low vibration that create disease in body. try to deep breath make your gut into a balloon, if your stomach starts tremble your releasing suppressed emotions. your dna can become damaged on the cellular level by these types of suppressed emotions that everyone has.

take kelp powder for adrenal fatigue, lots of it dont follow the prescribed ammount on the bottle, kelp has no side effects, only die off from the iodine.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2247634