CureZone   Log On   Join

New, Nystatin questions by Artemis61 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/16/2015 8:02:16 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   345
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2248465

New here, had been searching info on differences between Nystatin and Diflucan and came across good info here by dv Jorge...Little background. Probably have had candida for years, including coated tongue. Also hypothyroid, Adrenal fatigue, low WBCs, etc....
Have tried diets, gluten free, Sugar free, etc...finally talked my doctor into an anti-fungal med. They didn't have a clue about which to prescribe, so they just randomly picked Diflucan. After reading here...I ordered Nystatin powder, 500mu, from Fludan.
So I now have both meds...My plan is to take Diflucan 200mg 1st day, then 100mg a day for 3 weeks. After being on Diflucan for 1 week, want to add taking the Nystatin.
Not sure about how to measure out powder, how much, how often? I know I may need to take the Nystatin for months and also use it in enemas.
I'm sure my GI is badly infected. I have terrible bloating problems. I'm anemic and taking lots of Iron too, but taking lots of magnesium to help not be constipated.
This all sucks, have been ill many years, especially fatigue. Had been misdiagnosed as Bipolar for a long time. I'm a nurse and doing my best to figure all this out. The doctors don't seem to know much!!! Also considering taking Cortisol now and have it. My saliva tests showed all low cortisol and can't tolerate any thyroid meds...as cortisol too low.
I'm still following all the diet for this and I know I need to take 1 step at a time, just trying to do things right and in right order. Thanks! Jen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2248465