CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What happened to these folks w/scattering? by sd11 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/3/2015 3:09:43 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,788

To get a Dr to take you seriously it helps to tell them you got your symptoms after travelling to a third world country(S.E. Asia, Africa) that is known to have parasites.
An infectious disease Dr from Africa or Southeast Asia (India) might be more responsive.

I'm pretty sure I have Tapeworm (waiting for test results).

As far as I have been able to find out, the adult stage of the pork Tapeworm Only lives in the intestines.
The larval stage is what can migrate out of the gut.

I feel that sometimes - rapid, brief twitching in a leg or arm muscle. (in a pretty small area.)

I am taking Albendazole and I think that has killed most of the larvae that have traveled.

If you can find a Dr to pay attention, I would think that getting a scan of your leg is a good idea.
Call ahead and explain that you went out of the country and think you came back with a parasitic infection and would like to know if such and such a Dr has experience dealing with Travel Medicine and parasites.

If you know you have Tapeworm segments in your stool get ready to take some powerful meds to be able to expell the thing.

PM me for med sources if you want

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by