CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ascaris in Brain: How to manage the die-off? by #198632 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   7/12/2015 2:04:09 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,680
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2265169

A word about coffee:

Many people report passing worms and segments from coffee enemas. Some are released from the liver, in which case they won't appear right away, it takes time to travel from the cbd, small intestine, large intestine, etc. Often these will be flukes.

If you pass something right away in mucus then it is direct action of coffee against worms in the lower colon. Coffee has direct anti-helminthic action on some parasites. QED. It could be the caffeine, tannin, caffeic acid, who the f*** knows, it doesn't matter.

Much maligned coffee is also known as a general intestinal tonic in chinese medicine.

Professional athletes often consume large amounts of coffee.

But my adrenals are fried you say, it causes heart palpitations, etc etc.

coffee enemas are a strong bile stimulant. If your liver is plugged up, pushing on the plug won't feel good. It will result exactly in heart palpitations as fluid transfer from (toxic) blood to lymph/bile in the liver is shunted back into veinous circulatory system. Toxic blood recirculating back into the heart does not feel so good.

According to one of my favorite ph.d.'s (RP) coffee can act as a backup thyroid hormone/ general metabolic stimulant. But what happens when you stimulate your system with low glycogen supplies? Adrenal stress >>> heart palpitations.

So drink your coffee with sugar, fat and protein, or with meals containing the above and watch your typical coffee reactions go away.

It has been my intuition that coffee enemas were not the only correct way to administer coffee. I think that this is for people who are very stoned out. For the general population or for people who are transitioning from sick to well, you can dose coffee, with its health benefits like a normal person, and drink it. It's not as powerful as enemas, but it will work. Try drinking espresso right before, during, or after a lver flush to get some extra mileage.

If you are stoned, then you need to take care of the large blockages first before hitting starbucks.

And as long as we're on the subject of how to manage die-off, coffee is a great gentle laxative, even if it does not manage to stimulate bile, so this is sure to help die-off symptoms without using a dehydrating osmotic laxative. AND as if this wasn't enough, it will also dilate micro blood vessels and help with headaches and migraines.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2265169