CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: to those of you who eat raw garlic cloves... by Sbro44 ..... Candida Debate Forum

Date:   8/18/2015 8:39:53 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   27,158
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2271521

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have just done that too. I tried chewing 2 cloves at the same time yesterday morning and I felt sick to my stomach for half the day no matter what I tried to chase it with. It was like steam came blowing out my ears and nose from the whole impact. I couldn't stop my eyes from watering for an hour and I just wondered how do people do this?? I love cooked garlic and have no problem eating cloves at a time that way. Just never tried it raw before. I want the health benefits but I don't know if I can do that 2-3 (or even once) times a day. So last night, instead, I took a clove and split it in two and swallowed it like pills. I didn't get nearly as strong a reaction if any at all. So there must be something about the potency increasing the more it is crushed/chewed. I think I will just divide it up and put it in a crusher, squeeze down then roll it up and swallow it like a pill. I just know I can't eat it normally. Anyone else have such sensitivity to eating raw garlic? Do you get used to it after time? Or can you suggest any other things I can try?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2271521