CureZone   Log On   Join

The ROOT CAUSE of parasites by looking123456789 ..... Market Place: Advertise, Buy & Sell

Date:   9/5/2015 2:44:08 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,828
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2274645

As someone who has suffered from parasites for years, and gotten rid of them permanently, I have a rarely echoed message to give;

There are plenty of great TEMPORARY strategies to get rid of intestinal parasites and parasites in other parts of the body: liver flushes, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , colonics, garlic, Iodine and other supplements, and a whole lot more. Ive tried dozens of these 'cures', and most of them were effective... but they didn't fix the root cause, they were band-aids, but the parasites kept coming back.

The reason parasites keep coming back is because our bodies our in a state of stress, they are in a sympathetic dominant state. Certain micronutrient deficiencies, toxicity, and liverstones can also be a factor, but they are rarely the biggest cause. And they are all worsened by being in a sympathetic dominant state.

And what stressors put the body in this emergency state? All the things we think are healthy for us!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2274645