CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Diflucan/fluconazole experiences... how long did you take it? by Fondues ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/8/2015 1:10:25 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   20,623
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2281028

I took Nystatin, that really did a number on my stomach and I still had yeast infection which caused wheezing, heart palpitations, my body felt like a million bugs crawling on me a stinging burning sensation it was so insane, and dizziness, flu like symptoms I felt like I just couldn't take it anymore I wanted to die.

I was so desperate, I was on ozone IV's weekly and UV spiral it was doing something but not enough

My doctor who is an naturopathic doctor, decided no more Nystatin, he has seen some real successes with his patient when they take Diflucan. I had a deeply entrenched infection well it was time he gave me a 21 days course of Diflucan I was stunned I wanted to jump for joy ...FREE AT LAST ....:)I felt so much better it was unreal after years of suffering and so many doctors being completely clueless on the cause. And during that time I had a few fungal blood cultures it would always show up as zero, nada zip that I was in the clear. Then my ND told me so many tests yield inaccurate results then why the heck take them?

I eneded up taking another 21 days of Diflucan just as a precautionary and I'm sooooooooooooo happy I did! Thank, God.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2281028