CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Brain Swelling by #461 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/3/2015 12:05:51 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,480
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2290470

My guess, no zapper. But I'd almost see this as more toxicity than parasites. The toxin, which they are sensitive to, perhaps unusually so, could be from any number of things--personal care items, cleaning agents, petro-carbon stuff from oil based products, like gas fumes.

Obviously from something they use frequently as it's building up and not getting a chance to be cleared out. Or even some source in their environment--leaky gas pipe or heating/cooling unit, or refrideratior or whatever.

They really need to check those things too. But a good parasite cleanse with zapper never hurts, and could help ease symptoms as the body's immune system become less overloaded and able to process out the toxin faster.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2290470