CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why is Magnesium Oxide so bad? by JennEllen ..... Magnesium Forum

Date:   12/11/2015 2:43:05 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   22,108
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2291851

Dear Jax.the.Max,

Before I tried this pico ionic magnesium product I tried many others but the absorb-ability of this is magnificent and I am finally free of leg cramps, and of diarrhea caused by unabsorbable magnesium supplements. It is awesome and the information available about minerals and the trace mineral supplement I also take from them makes this probably one of the best supplememnts on the planet right now - I won't go without it: It's called Remag-magnesium-solution from RNARESET

"ReMag Magnesium Solution - The spark of life
Activates 700-800 body enzyme systems
100% absorbed at the cellular level
No laxative effect
Magnesium is truly The Magnesium Miracle™ as it is a necessary cofactor for 700-800 enzymes systems that perform vital metabolic functions in the body. It’s a simple mineral, yet it assists in preventing and treating diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, migraines, heart disease, osteoporosis, anxiety, insomnia, and dozens of other health conditions."

It comes with plenty of information and there is also a lot of info on the website.

This is the mineral solution I take with it and has replaced all the other mineral supplements I used to take:

Remyte-mineral-solution

Best of luck to you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2291851