You are the cause! by White Shark ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis
Date: 12/16/2015 4:07:51 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Answer: A change in your intestinal microbiome.
What can affect composition and proportions of over 1000 different bacterial species living in our intestines ?
A lot of modern things, including but not limiting to:
- Antibiotics used as medicine
- synthetic hormones used as contraception
- poor diet loaded with junk foods loaded with preservatives , Antibiotics , pesticides, and other chemical additives added to food to kill bacteria
- chlorinated water (chlorine is added to water to kill bacteria)
- extreme stress can also alter gut flora
- modern drinks loaded with chemicals like wine, beer, coca-cola, sodas, liquors etc..
- etc -... this list is endless
Bacteria in our intestines helps us produce and absorb different vitamins, including vitamins from B complex.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2292540