Re: Candida, or something else? by #204331 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum
Date: 2/20/2016 10:40:07 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
1) Maybe. You definitely do have a candida overgrowth, so until you get answers back from the doctor, focus on that.
2) Healing this overgrowth will take at least 6 months. Yes things will get better quickly, but you will get worse and better on and off until quite some time has passed. It takes time, have patience. Like all things, it can survive without food for a long time. It also creates a lot of toxins when it dies, and it takes time to detox that from the body as well. Minimum of 6 months, realistically 1-2years.
3) Take a good probiotic, find this in your local market in the refrigerator section. Take it on an empty stomach every day for the rest of your life. http://www.amazon.com/Renew-Life-Probiotic-50-Billion/dp/B001LIW11Q/
4) You could have parasites as well and might look into finding a naturalist doctor who will take your stool sample for tests. Or you could do a parasite cleanse while you're at the candida cleanse, it's extremely common and nothing to get freaked out about. Search for any parasite cleanse on amazon with good ratings.
5) On the candida diet, make sure you limit carbs but still eat them. Removing all carbs creates a different type of candida that is extremely dangerous and hard to kill. So take it easy, eat a whole foods plant based diet with absolutely NO Sugar added whatsoever. Keeps carbs complex when eating those, try not to eat bread, and never touch processed foods again.
Feel free to pm me for more info. ~ Currently on a candida protocol myself, have amazing results. :)
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2304852