CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Sinus rinse ideas, etc, and ear treatment for possible parasites by #149127 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/11/2016 8:11:15 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,806
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2313533

I did have a systemic parasitic infection and did have them in my sinus- so I used combo of treatments - a protocol a naturopath did for me - The best antiparasitic med for the area I used was prazi - could actually feel it working very odd sensation and I did do three times weekly inhalation of a compounded parasitic med solution made up by a parmacist. I also used nasal rinses like there was no tomorrow and ingested anti fungal , anti bacterial andi parasitic holistic meds- the ones safe for ingestion. Tee tree oil is not safe for ingestion. You could steam with thyme and oil of oregano and water.Took ten months of treatment 13 rounds of antiparasitic meds.I was lost without the quidance of my naturopath - I did come to this forum /site first and dod try some health food store anti candida anti parasitic cleanses - for me it only made the situation worse. I was also battling fungal and bacterial infections so I did need Antibiotics during this time. It has been about 4 years and I will never forget the fear when I realized what I was actually dealing with. My parasitic infection was picked up via travel . If you have a doc who you have a good relationship with - I opted for the naturopath as he had a more open mind then my gp who did not believe me- get some info from them

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2313533