CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please Help With Diagnosis by sd11 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   4/27/2016 12:32:03 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   670
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2315994

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thank you so much for your detailed answer.
I will try your method of isolating suspecting worms in a jar if they actually come out in stool, as eggs obviously would....I'm not sure all adult worm varieties would unless there was a huge overgrowth.

I have not seen any worms...I did have white objects that I thought were suspicious - but when I checked them out (with dissecting microscope) they were rice, peanuts, onions.

I have not seen any worms in my stool since this happened a 14 months ago and wonder why that would be. I have localized areas of pain in my intestines that I thought were sure to be Tapeworms attached, but it seems like not, as I have not seen segments in stool.

I do have a dissecting and medium powered microscope available in case I need to make slides.

What you said about a small amount of stool having worms and eggs is not what I have heard from Doctors. Several have told me that only part of the stool may contain eggs, and that some worms shed eggs on a cycle and there may be none present in stool on a particular day.

Thanks again

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2315994