CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: mixed flukes and tapeworm infection treatment plan by sd11 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   5/2/2016 12:31:08 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,270
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2316603

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thanks for your detailed response.

You are the first person to mention doing blood tests and I'm glad to see that.
I did get a Dr. to do an ELISA test for Tapeworm and Ascaris (I believe). Negative on both.
But, he is starting to think I am delusional now that no test has turned up anything, so I don't think I will be able to get him to prescribe more testing.
I could try to find a rogue Dr who would prescribe tests for: flukes, strongyloides, filarae.
CAN YOU GIVE MORE SPECIFIC NAMES OF THESE so that I can ask the Dr to order the right ELISA tests?

I agree, it would be key to know what I have.

I just did Ivermectin for 4 days and did not feel much different.
I am considering mixodectin now.

I did a bunch of papain a few months ago and dont remember anything different but maybe I will retry to see if there is improvement. (I thought papain was supposed to digest the adult worm outer layers?)

I see that PinX is Pyrantel Pamoate and that is the first thing I tried when I first got sick, but I did not examine stool.

What I am concerned about is that all this happened after eating at a Vietnamese Restaurant - and i'm guessing some ingredient came from Vietnam and contained a parasite that is indigenous to that area...so that we might not have the tests in the U.S. to identify it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2316603