CureZone   Log On   Join

"The Jews", and Divide & Conquer by r1deforever ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   6/24/2016 12:23:47 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   998
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2323518

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

1. The Jews

Like many I am aware of the "Jewish" roots of the banking system and it's effect behind the scenes of the World Wars.

However what I would say is this : a "Jew" is simply a follower of the Law of Moses, and as such is a person trying to be good.  A man or woman of faith, trying to uphold a higher law on this difficult planet.  A "Jew" should be praised for his efforts in his life.

Here is an example of the Moses's Law : 

"You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another."

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and will all your might."

So, whoever it is that is rigging the world and hurting people with the bankind system are not followers of Moses.  They are simply a group of misguided people that have little to do with Judaism no matter what titles they use.

2. Divide And Conquer

The way power manipulates the people is often described negatively with the words "Divide and Conquer".

However I would say, "how else can you do it ?"

Organising mankind is like herding cats.  You can forget about "democracy".  Although you can try it from time to time, you can aspire to it, the truth is that most humans can barely remember their own name.  Don't ask too much of them.

Divide and conquer is simply efficiency.  It is not easy to do anything on this planet, and being efficient is wise.

It is easy to sit in an armchair and criticize people, you would find if you ever had any power that life is not so easy as you might think. 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2323518