CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What kind of parasite is this? by shroom ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/1/2016 11:59:03 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,915

You are simply not digesting your food. This can be a result of many things, the least of which could be directly caused by a pathogen.

There could be a metabolic disorder, and might require full hormone panel to correctly identify, toxic exposure, etc.

If there are infectious elements, they are likely caused by this main problem.

Hypothyroidism,diabetes,liver disorders, autoimmune,stomach disorders etc., should be investigated.

If you are exposed to many animals, there could be a helminth infection, but I doubt very much this is fungal-related unless you are immune deficient.


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by