Re: Better to use magnetic stirrer with Utopia generator? by grizz ..... Colloidal Silver Forum
Date: 10/16/2016 3:57:49 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
I selected the Silvertron Elite because it gives me exactly what I want.
1) Makes 1 Gallon batches. I don't want to fool around making pints or quarts.
2) Puts me in control of production current. Others hide their production current. I use 2 milliamps on a 1 oz silver bar for smallest nano particles.
See this video for particle size:
3) Automatic shutoff
4) Makes batches at 20ppm or higher. I like the 30ppm setting.
5) All digital with memory to hold all settings even after power off.
6) comes with optional 1 oz silver bar. I don't want to screw around with silver wires. The anode (-) NEVER wears out, and a 1 oz silver bar will last a lifetime. The anode doesn't even need to be silver. You can use stainless steel. So polarity reversal is just more marketing hype.
7) I use an aquarium bubbler to stir the water. It is silly to go through all the expense & trouble for a magnetic stirrer. Just more marketing hype.
IMO, you cannot buy a better silver generator that puts YOU in control.
See the generator file here:
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2339169