CureZone   Log On   Join

Anyone willing to donate some niclosamide for tapeworms.also anyone cured tapeworms naturally?? by husky333 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   7/8/2017 7:10:55 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   250
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2375468

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello. I have a Tapeworm infection.which is extremely difficult to get rid off. I tried some praxiquantel which gave me some energy but not that much. I heard niclosamide is the best and most efficient.
Unfortunately I cannot afford the 57usd price they have online everywhere alibaba-aliexpress etc.

If anyone would know where to get it extremely cheap, or possibly donate some(I would pay for shipping) it would be extreme appreciated.

Also if anyone had ever cured a Tapeworm infection naturally by just supermarket items and diet quickly and efficiently. I have Wormwood tea, and after eating many pineapples for 2 weeks (1 every morning),it's still not gone.

So any help at all would be greatly appreciated. As my worst symptom is just a life crushing fatigue that makes me incapable of doing sports or working or anything.IV had this problem since age 13 now 28. So I did her that pharma drugs are the strongest to kill it,or them.

Oki thank you for reading.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2375468