Yes by White Shark ..... Seborrheic Dermatitis Forum
Date: 1/13/2018 5:39:16 AM ( 3 years ago ago)
You are definitely on the right track !
Seb derm often have at least 2 of the next 4 components:
- liver component (congested liver)
- intestinal component (dysbiosis, fungus, candida)
- food intolerance (often sugars, grains and alcohol that feeds fungus )
- allergy (an allergy to a soap, toothpaste, shampoo, aftershave, cosmetics or even some foods like milk , nuts or top 8 allergens)
Because of so many different problems and cofactors causing seb derm, people often struggle to cure it.
- Liver Flush can help with your liver, intestines and some of the intolerances and allergies.
Better diet also helps, check Paleo diet or Blood Type Diet .
Research also FMT . FMT can also help a lot with intestines, intolerances, allergies .
FMT is "Anti- Antibiotics ".
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2398699