CureZone   Log On   Join

Urine Therapy! by SuperWoman29 ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   4/4/2018 3:57:42 AM ( 3 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,651

So it's not like this idea ever grossed me out. I just assumed since mycotoxins are found in urine, it's a bad idea to injest them.

After doing some more research, it turns out that by reintroducing the toxins, your body may develop more antibodies towards them.

Since I have been going downhill recently, I had nothing to lose. I first tried a little (midstream) with water. I could've sworn I felt a little energized.

About an hour later I took a shot straight up. WHOA. I immediate felt...high? A good high! I'm still in shock at how it rejuvenated me. And no joke, my lower back/glute which has been constantly killing me feels better.

I'll try to give an update soon. Until I have negative side effects, you can bet I will be doing this daily.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.34 sec, referred by