Iodine protocol (100 mg/day) making me tired? Why? by baccheion ..... Iodine Support & Discussion: Seaweed, Kelp, Lugols etc.
Date: 1/15/2019 8:50:02 PM ( 32 months ago ago)
I've restarted the protocol and it's now been 3-4 weeks. I haven't experienced any increased energy, healing, or anything else. I also find it difficult to sleep, though that seems more related to low/high cortisol than iodine. Stools aren't pale/grey, but they are yellow'ish rather than dark brown.
This is the second time I've tried the protocol and not experienced any positives. Any ideas why?
Stack (all taken 2x/day):
- 50 mg Lugol's Iodine (1 hour before eating)
- 200 mcg L-selenomethionine
- 200 mg chelated/TRAACS magnesium
- ATP cofactors (100 mg riboflavin + 500 mg inositol hexaniacinate)
- 2g sustained-release vitamin C
- 15 mg vitamin K2 MK-4
- 30,000 IU (thirty thousand) vitamin D3
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Life Extension Two-per-day capsule
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2420193