CureZone   Log On   Join

Am I on the right track?? by Rachel--24 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/29/2005 11:09:50 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,400
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=288614

Hi, this is my first post. I've been very sick for 2 1/2 years now. I've been tested for just about everything you can think of and all is normal. Doctors are stumped. I visited a mercury-free dentist 8 months ago who evaluated me for mercury poisoning. During that visit the dentist pointed out that my white tongue, other symtoms and my usual diet indicated that I had a yeast problem. This was the first I'd ever heard of this so I read all I could about it. I tried the diet but wasn't faithful about it. I also started Nystatin powder and I experienced worse pain and Depression for about a week. I guess it was die-off. Without the help of a doctor (mine would not discuss Candida) I grew frusterated and gave up. I concentrated on my Thyroid being the cause of my symptoms because I do have Graves Disease and all of my troubles began the same time as Graves. No matter what I did I only got sicker and started getting alot of food and chemical sensitivities. 3 weeks ago I was in bad shape and decided to try the diet again. After a few days all of my symptoms worsened and I had massive chemical sensitivities. It was very scary. Thankfully it only lasted 3 days. Now I am very serious about regaining my health and will do whatever it takes. I have stuck to the diet and my Sugar cravings are going away. My energy has improved dramatically and Depression is gone. I still have headaches, fluid retention, joint and muscle pain but it seems to be getting better as well. Yesterday I bought ParaGone (has anyone tried this?). I'm also taking Nystatin again and I tried an enema last night for the first time. I was reading some of the posts last night and saw that some of you have white threads coming out. I had never experienced that. This morning after my BM I noticed something very long (at first I thought it was a worm). It was seperate from my stool and was white but kind of clear. It looked like a long strand of mucus. Is this yeast?? I have never seen anything like it. I only started ParaGone yesterday...can it come out that fast?? Am I on the right track now....could yeast have really been my problem all along?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=288614