CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Very important info. by shroom ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   7/29/2006 1:57:34 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   818
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=305984

Well..thanks for asking. I am an {artist} turning scientist. I think it it a natural progreesion for me. I am now looking to hold-off buying a very elaborate microscope, and "investing" in proffesional research microscope {was 74 thousand dollars} but it is selling cheap right now.
As for my formulated hypothesis on parasites including yeast|fungi, this was by experience, and research.
It works something like this. The pathogen produces chemicals, which modulate the immune-responses. To do this, they must send signals through the G-protein receptors. If you interfer with a crucial signal
ing receptical, the whole chain of reactions will fail, and conditions for pathogen survival become comprimised. If we knew exactly what the signaling agent was, we might be able to block that specific protein [or whatever] and do it more effectively.
But, for now, I have had success at wiping out all my symptoms by using GABBA activator [hypnotic drug] this interfers with many of the g-receptors. So this is more like a "carpet bombing" effect which forces the immune-titer to swich over to TH1 responses. Once this happens, {it could take a month} there should be an immediate reaction forcing the pathogen out. You will see much physical evidence and your body will feel completely changed. The side effects are way too much energy, and adjustment takes a few days. I had never been able to go futher than this due to the addictive nature of the drug [lorazepam]. Shroom

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=305984