CureZone   Log On   Join

Braking Enema Addiction ! please advise !! by rod ..... Ask Shelley # 2

Date:   4/27/2004 8:36:21 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,164
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=308101

Hi Shely,

Please guide me exactly on how to brake my enema addiction to have regular BM, I have been using them for over a month already as I have candida and also after some cycles of chelation with DMSA and ALA, to take mercury out of my body as I was very sick because of heavy metal toxicity, and Enemas really helped me out with lot of problems, with out them it is impossible to have regular bowel movemnts.
I drink at least 6 or 7oz glasses of water daily, in morning and night I take warm water with psillium, also take enzymes, vitamin c, Cal and magnesium, vitamin E, CoQ10, and some time melatonin to sleep. Also due to candida I am taking Fungal defense right now taking 2 caps morning and 2 caps night. I already ask you about it on another thread, and you advice me on fiver, apple, and some cereals. I wish if it is possible for you to design me a daily plan on eating and supplements to brake this problem of enemas and get regular BM. PLEASE HELP. Thanks a lot.

Rod

PD. I took Triphala and it worked well for a couple of days then the problem remained and actually I got allergy to it with a rash.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=308101