CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Menu-ing the Topics? by sublime-i ..... Webmaster Support & Suggestions # 1 [Arc]

Date:   1/28/2003 1:20:17 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,068
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=329191

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Nice suggestion Kid Tao.

Webmaster, first of all let me complement you on the great forum you are maintaining, it´s proceeding very well indeed. Anyhow, I also think the "All Forums" list is growing quite large, and maybe like KidTao suggests, its time to compartmentalize the different areas, if you´d like to have the site accesible to as many people as possible from all walks of life.
For example I am lucky now to have a nice fast DSL connection in Argentina so there´s no problem withdownload time and from here your site runs smoothly, but when I was in Africa last year (which, btw, has the slowest connections on the globe) I had to wait quite a while for the whole list to appear. And this is no problem with your webhost, it´s just a matter of coding.

One other suggestion: do you think it is humanly possible to allow the threads to be sorted by the individual? Like sort by date, sort by sender, sort by subject, sort by number of posts, sort by size, etc etc.

Apologies if I seem too naggy.
And thanks in again for the forum.

Good health,

Sublime

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=329191