CureZone   Log On   Join

BLOOD PRES HIGH! + blood/bodily twitch/bursts after post liver cleanse weight gain (needed it) and post zoloft wean off. :-o PART ONE by #26295 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   7/10/2004 4:35:55 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,175
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=350921

hello. I would appreciate any advice on this matter as I'm getting a little worried. Apologies for the "tome" but want to be as desciptive as possible. My blood pressure recently jumped from a constant 120/70 (as it had been for my entire life) to a constant 140-ish/ 90. On top of this, I have been experiencing little jolts, spasmy feelngs sporadically throughout my body which seem to be realted. They seem to correlate with specific heart pumps and sometime shave a bit of a spiderweb effect: heart-->left hand, etc.. kind of hard to explain the feeling though, but one time recently I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a pounding in my ears, almost as if I coudl hear an unknown noise or something.. felt like there was a pressure build up or soemthing which was waiting to burst out of my ears. I'm not literally worrying about ex hello. I would appreciate any advice on this matter as I'm getting a little scared. Apologies for the "tome" but want to be as desciptive as possible. My blood pressure recently jumped from a constant 120/70 (as it had been for my entire life) to a constant 140-ish/ 90. On top of this, I have been experiencing little jolts, spasmy feelngs sporadically throughout my body which seem to be realted. They seem to correlate with specific heart pumps though and ofen have a sort of spiderweb effect: hear jolt-> jolt in wrist, etc. It's kind of hard to explain the feeling though, but one such event recently I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a pounding in my ears, almost as if I coudl hear an unknown noise or something.. felt like there was a pressure build up or soemthing which was waiting to burst out of my ears. I'm not literally worrying about exoloding ears, just trying to decribe the feeling. kind of like when you pinch nose and unpop ears on planes, etc but different..

I am hoping that it is the cause of one of these two scenarios and not something potenitally *ugly*..

1) most likely cause: recent weight gain: I did the liver cleanse around 4 months ago, perhaps even a little less, which transformed my digestive system and LIFE! :D I was severely underweight at that point, 6'o2,160 and althogh I ate a lot, nothign was being absorbed, etc, as all of you know. Anyway, I gained 40 pounds in the last 3-4 months and am now essentially 'normal' weight at 200-210. The weight gain has stablized recently but what I am wondering about is if the rapid gain was too much for my ticker. I have been underweight for most of my life and not very athletic becasue of severe_asthmatic childood and coordinated only in music ;).

Anyway, working out semi_frequantly now, workng on cardio espeically but high bloodpressure and jolts continue. I just felt one while writing that last sentence which seemed to have an epicenter at my heart, perhaps left side of heart..

QUESTION: I'M CONSIDERING IMMEDIATELY DOING The Master Cleanse AS TO DROP 10-15 ASAP,while supplementing with cardio,exercise, and afterwards, proper diet which has already been a constant for years, and continued coral calcium, focus on alkalinity which has had many beautiful effect for me personally.

Thoughts/Advice?

2) another potenital cause: I was on zoloft for around 8 months for PTSS and a few other illicit drug realated issues and recently weaned off. Although the treatment helped, I am a firm believer in the Amine Theory of Depression via 'the way up from down' and such doctors, scientists and nutrionalists. the Z was never meant to be permanent but just a quick way to build back up my neurochemical basline so i could funtion in the real world.

the wean off was performed under doc's supervision and very carefully, BUT it came to an end only 2 weeks ago.

so, not sure what is causing my problems but these are the only significant events of health changes which have occurred recenly.
ALSO,as an FYI: the wean: I chose method but he approved and communicated throughout.

was on 100 mg's a day, once a day in morn for 7 months-->

week one: 75-100-75-100-75-100-75
week two: 50-75-50-75-50-75-50
week three:25-50-25-50-25-50-25
week four: 25-0-25-0-25-0-25
week five: 2 instances of feeling kind of weird, jittery stressed where I took a 25 to be safe.

Please Help! And thanks to EVERYONE for continuing to provide such wonderful information. This site has transformed many lives and we all appreciate it IMMENSELY!

Warm thoughts with an overactive heart,

Brian

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=350921