CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!! by #26295 ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   4/1/2005 6:30:08 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,334
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=372130

no problemo man. I'm here to help!
Are the pimples hard? without any liquid in them? They might in fact be genital warts, but it seems more likely they are somehow related to the OB since it is in the exact same place. Also, there is a bacterial condition called "folliculitis" which tends to look like pimples/acne. It is caused from friction (sex or otherwise) or sometimes after shaving hair down there, ingrown hair, etc. It could be this as well.

Hey man, the best thing for you to do is goto a free clinic and get tested or just hit up the family doctor. The best time to go is when you sre actually having an outbreak because they can take a little dab of area and tell you exaclty what is going on. You shoudl also get the standard bloodtests for HSV-2 (and 1!!) and genital warts.

yes it is uncomfortable going to a doctor about such things and pulling down your pants and all, but it is much better than being terrified every day about it. Being chronically scared and nervous is bad for the body and also causes premature aging. get checked out so you can calm down a bit, man!

Not sure where you live but free clinics, emergency/urgent care facilities and the like are all over the place.

DO IT, ALREADY!!!! :)

Don;t stress about the Karma side of things, man. You were a but irresponsible of course but who hasn't been? You were not "damned".. you took the same risks that *so many others* have, and with all risks there are unfortunate consequenecs. :-\

And like I said, some day when you are in excellent health and indirectly feeling great due to the anti-OB regiment, you will see it as sort of a blessing in disguise. And there are millioins of people out there suffering from the exact same thing and feeling the exact same emotions about it all. You are not alone by any stretch of the imagination.

You can easily find a girlfriend/boyfriend/lover/spouse/husband/wife who also has it.

It's really no big deal! Be thankful that it is all you have and you are otherwise a young healthy man.

As time passes and the anger and frustration subsides, you will start to see this whole ordeal as yet another blessing within this beautiful enchanting existence which we call LIFE.

It's all good. Now GET TO WORK!!

Peace Light,

Brian

PS- Go rent/buy "What the Bleep do we know?" It's a profound docu-drama about this truly magical matrixy world in which we live. After all, the true "master" healers of this world are the Mind and Spirit! :D

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=372130