CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cured HERPES S1/S2 for good with this... by #26295 ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   10/6/2005 11:20:24 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   50,441
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=372496

Sorry to hear about your spouses infection. Great news that she is considering natural cures. I have essentially eliminated outbreaks with natural cures. The post you responded to is only part of my protocol though.

I recommend she research natural anti-viral herbs. I take a liquid 'salvia' tincture every day which works great and I am also a big fan of garlic and cayenne. Garlic is actually one of the strongest anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterias on the earth! It's amazing and I try to have a little in my system at all time, always fresh of course. Also, "St. John's Wort" is a GREAT anti-viral. There are some specific species of herbs which have been recently proven to kill the herpes virus by some scientists in India and one of them is a relative of St. John's Wort.

I agree with the mold thing, but it is much more than mold that can cause an immune response in the body. Anything that causes 'agglutination' causes an immune response. Dairy and Wheat cause this in many. I recommend the book 'eat right for your type' which has helped me a lot even if I do not agree with all of D'Amato's claims and research. The lectin part specific to blood types is AMAZING though!

I have also focused on 'alkalinity' a lot and try to have as many greens as possible in my diet as well as drinking lots of Alkaline Water via drops (sang whang, 'alkalife') or brands like 'essentia' and 'trinity' at health food stores. I avoid overly acidic foods and drinks like all alcohol, soda, sugar, etc.

I have also started brewing my own Kombucha which is absolutely amazing and has been known for thousands of years for its healing properties. You can also fund this occassionally at a heatlh food store but unless it says there is raw kombucha in it and it tastes a bit like vinegar, it is not worth the money. Very easy to brew yourself too!

For me, it is a holistic approach to health and diet and a general state of constant 'blood tonifying' (traditional chinese medicine phrase) which has helped me stay outbreak free.

There is unfortunately not one or two small things one needs to achieve but many. It's ok though because in the end we are much healthier and happier becasue of it. Crappy disease but can actually be a blessing in disguise.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Peace Light,

Brian

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=372496