CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: this is it by luvluv ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   3/21/2006 2:51:31 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,697
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=373264

I have tons of valtrex. I have 3 refills remaining of 500mg 180 pills per refill. Today is day 2 of not having an outbreak. So far I have only taken 1500mg today. I'll take another 1000mg later on. I think this is day 4 of the high dosage. My question is what can happen to my health as a result of taking such high dosage? About a couple years ago, I was taking generic acyclovir 1 800mg pill per day for about a year, never had an outbreak even when started taking every now and then for about 2yrs. I had just lost my virginity when i found out i had caught it from my first. Now its about 3 yrs later and I'm having outbreaks like every 1-2 weeks. I'm wondering if maybe that suppressive therapy cured it and now I was reinfected from the first guy that I had sex with in 2 1/2 yrs? I've never had them this close together before. Another question does getting tested show that you have been cured of the virus once you have it? I was once told that once your body develops the antibodies to fight the disease, although the disease maybe gone the antibodies are still there and thats what is tested.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=373264