CureZone   Log On   Join

Hi all, still no surgery... by BethDogg ..... Gallbladder Surgery Support Forum

Date:   11/6/2005 10:00:29 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,211
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=390242

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi all -

I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. My doctor doesn't want to do surgery yet until they've eliminated all other options. I'm in a great deal of pain, but because the pain is not in the exact spot of the gallbladder and the ultrasound and CT scan look perfect, they're trying other things. And I just keep getting sicker and sicker. I'm so sad.

Just a reminder to everyone, I've done 8 liver cleanses, been on GCG, Coptis and Chinese bitters for 2 years and nothing is helping me now. I get no relief from anything, and my last flush released 2 tiny stones. So, please don't tell me to flush.

Has anyone else had pain below the breast in the ribs, or back and up the chest on the right side? Or anything out of the ordinary that still ended up being the GB? Or something else? I don't care if it's my gallbladder, all I care about is not being in this awful pain. It doesn't hurt below my ribs where they say it should hurt. I just feel like I have this baseball inside my ribs below my right breast. I did had a very bad HIDA scan result, but the surgeon I saw said he's had patients with bad HIDA scans but clear CT scans like me, and after they took the GB, they still had pain. Great. The last meeting I had with my Doctor they said "We can take out your gallbladder, but we will have to make no promises that it will help."

Any input at all would be appreciated. I just had to vent, I'm so frustrated and in so much pain.

Thanks

bd

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=390242