CureZone   Log On   Join

23 year old woman-gallbladder problems by lovemetwotimes ..... Gallbladder Surgery Support Forum

Date:   11/26/2005 7:25:18 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,475
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=390250

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi. I am a 23 year old woman who for the past month and half have had problems with my gallbladder. First it was a weird pain, which seemed to be right below my chest. Then it got worse, until it was bad enough for me to go to the doctor. I am a healthy person who rarely gets sick or even visits the doctor. Now, I have been to the dr. more times than in my past 5 years. After several visits, 2 ultrasounds, and a few tests, the conclusion is my gallbladder only works 16% (I assume by this percentage, normal would be 100% of the time.) Now I am awaiting my next dr. visit with a surgeon who fortunately (I hope) did my mother's gallbladder surgery just one year ago October. Now, my concern is surgery or no??!! I have many friends in the medical field, mostly RN's and they are in one ear saying get that thing out before it causes major damage or even worse, makes me deathly ill. Then I also have my very naturalistic, love-your-body friends (Take no offense, this sums myself up as well) in the other ear saying DO NOT REMOVE YOUR GALLBLADDER. I am just curious about what to do. I am in pain, most of the time. It's not usually an excrutiating pain, but annoying. I am watching what I eat and also keeping up with what foods trigger different feelings in that area. Also, I have been able to notice a change in my bowell movements, depending on what I eat. I have been mostly sticking to raw foods, salads and fruit. Now, another person told me these foods can irritate gallbladder function. Please help. Can you tell by my rambling that I am completely lost and ready for the ever present lighting strike to come down and give me the best answer and advice on what steps to take. Thank you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=390250