CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How do you know that BIBLE is inspired word of God, and it hasn't been altered in any way? by doc77 ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   12/23/2005 12:33:20 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,595
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=407309

0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

My friend that is a good question! First, but not important as; there was a agnostic man who took the Bible and put it to a computer, the Cray super computer, I believe. They found a code which showed great messages to the worlds people. He took the message to a country, in which he warned them their prime minister was to be killed and showed why. The Israel's laughed him out of the country. When it happened he was asked back in which he met their leaders, plus Arafat before he died. God seems to leave signs in the strangest places.

The most important started here in the USA,when it was a Christain nation. It appears that because people wouldn't pray and read their Bible God had to send a man to bring the people to a knowledge of God and that He still love us and was very interested in our well being. To help him( the mans name is William Branham) he was given two gifts to get the people to believe that it was not a fake. He was given the gift of healing and he knew the secrets of peoples hearts. The man went around the world to show people that God was alive and the Bible true.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=407309