CureZone   Log On   Join

Nudity... Not sure where to post this.. by ithinktoomuchthereforeiamalone ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   1/4/2004 4:10:43 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,071
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=431171

A few years ago, after discovering the joys of sun bathing privately, I found myself interested in sharing the experience with others, and so I sought out a public beach for sun bathers. I am sure quite a few people are wondering what the heck this has to do with spirituality, but I am getting to it, just hang in there.
It was a trully mind opening experience for me to be surrounded by others who also enjoyed the sun on their bare flesh, and saw nothing sexual about it. For whatever reason this was an all adult beach. Recently I was on a business trip in Arizona. While there I chanced a visit to one of the local naturalist resorts. I was very suprised and a bit taken aback to discover that it was a "family" resort. I grew up in the bible belt, so most of my ideas are very grounded in the Southern Baptist teachings. The idea of allowing a child to see me naked really bothered me. Nope, it still wasn't sexual, but something about it bugged me. I have known other families that are very open with nudity, behind closed doors. It would be nothing for them to chat while one of them were in the shower, or tubb... regardless of gender. It bothered me then too, and I still didn't know why.
My question is this... what do the rest of you think about family nudity? Regardless of age, gender, etc... I would appreciate any insight from someone who can maybe pinpoint why I have this hang up. I know that sounds like a tall order, but I honestly feel it has a lot to do with my religous back ground, but then if that were true, then adult nudity would bother me too... I'm just confused...
Ideas????

Thanks,
-Thinker

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=431171