CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: safe or not by Marcus ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/7/2003 8:34:38 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,027
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=439903

I have been studying a lot about current during the last few months and i can tell you the following: beware of your heart and donīt run current through the heart region. other than that beware of your head region and donīt do more than o,5 mAmps there either. For the rest of your body youīll be fine up until 3 mAmps and then healthy cells will start taking damage.

I have been zilling up to 1,5 mAmps DC with Godzilla through my stomach with instant effect and real heavy die-offs. Now I have learned the hard way that I have had(and still have)such a massive parasite infection that I canīt take more than maybe 30 minutes every second or third day unless I want to be floored. Die-offs reach cllmax about 36-48 hrs after zilling and I plan to increase my shedule gradually over the next few months until I believe I have expelled every single on of those buggers. I also add blood-zilling now to take out the blood-borne buggers, die-offs from that are light compared to stomach-zilling.

I do my current and Iīll add a heavy anti- parasite cure too and a few other tricks(like salty baths, spray salt in my socks and the Russian Sputnik model) I know of to win this battle of good vs evil ecosystems. But the basis of all this will be my Godzilla device because there is not a worm in my stomach that will survive it. Healthy cells will be fine though at these levels.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.59 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=439903