CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Blessed Herbs Cleanse-no food? by sugaholic ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/22/2005 9:59:44 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,861
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=458416

Hi,

The instructions give you three choices of cleansing, but the other two versions which are milder ie you can eat certain foods, but this will take longer than 5 days. I ordered mine from blueherbs.co.uk and you can view the instructions for the three different choices and also check the ingredients because there are a lot of herbs in the digestive stimulator tablets.

The one that gives the most results is the five day cleanse, as this means that the shakes go straight to work. I also have candida but I did take some of the shakes with apple juice, but some I just mixed with warm water, which was okay and occasionally had carrot, Celery and cucumber juice and vegetable broth. For the five day you can have vegetable broth (which is just the liquid from boiling the vegetables) and there is a recipe with the instructions and other juices except citrus juice. I did lose weight and I didnt feel hungry otherwise I would have had more juices or some steamed vegetables. I'm not sure about adding oils to the soups, but I did take cod liver oil, flax oil and and anti-fungal oil based capsule while doing the cleanse as I was worried about not having any essential fatty acids.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=458416