CureZone   Log On   Join

I think I found the right place for me. by Miss Scarletwhiskers ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/10/2005 11:26:07 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,762
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=471992

I just want to thank all of you for your incredibly warm replies. It means so much to have others who have gone through similar tribulations.

Fortunately, I earn enough money to buy my own food and health products, so I do not need Mommy and Daddy for this!!! :) Oh, and I left the cats with my ex-boyfriend, so I am not really exposed to them as much, although I do cat-sit for him frequently. Should I be avoiding the cats altogether? I grew up with many kitties in my home, and most were outdoor cats who often slept with me at night.

After my last letter when I described the fight I just got in, my mom came into the computer room and made peace with me. We agreed to respect each others belief systems. Seems she doesn't think I respect hers because I don't take her advice, but i told her that I can respect her beliefs and still have the right to do what I feel is best for my own health. She begrudgingly agreed that this is true and apolagized. I know that they just want to see me get well, feel better, and be able to get off of the super strict raw veggie diet I am on right now! (As if I don't want the same!)

My goal is to get my health back to a point where I feel energetic enough to work more and to move out of the house by the time I turn 30. Which is the end of next September.

I am surprised that I haven't gotten too much die-off yet from the herbs. But I only started taking them on Saturday, and it won't be a full moon for awhile now.

Do any of you notice less die off when it isn't near a full moon? Is this normal? I just hope these herbs are working.

Thanks again all of you for your replies! I will definitely be hanging out here for a long time!

Anne

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=471992