CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re:bile supplements by #17163 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   11/14/2005 3:15:33 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,978
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=479389

If you overdose on the killer herbs, your going to have one heck of a die-off problem.

it will kill the worms - but your body may not be able to accept the larger than normal amount of toxins coming from the dying worms. Youll end up getting flu symptoms , rashes, etc.
and will probably have to take off work for 3 weeks.

Best to take the normal amount reccomended- and keep the colon empty (no constipation) and drink plenty of liquids (not soda or coffee either) throught the days to help flush toxins out in the urine.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=479389