CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Diarrhea while on paragone? by daffyd ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/11/2006 1:23:29 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,891
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=482254

Hi petey! No, actually I'm not completely sure what they were; from what feedback I got and research I did, it sounded like what I've seen is the larvae of flukes! I had them pegged as the larvae of some kind of tapeworm, except they didn't quite match the size or description. The things are about the size and shape of a small grape or olive, but off-white to pale yellow in color; at first I thought they were miniature tomatoes that had gone through me unchewed and been bleached out by the acids. When I've "prospected" one out and smashed it, there was nothing identifiable inside, just looked like green tomato flesh without any seeds in it. Based on my diet (fish and chicken for meat only), I was guessing they were fish Tapeworm eggs, but was somewhat reassured to find out that those eggs are measured in microns (generally too small to see). Liver flukes from salads seemed more likely, also given that the worst of them seem to be gone for the time being (until I do my liver cleanse, I'm sure!). I'm still planning to make sure I'm free of any and all "big guys", though!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.53 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=482254